Monday, August 13, 2012

Embellishments for Mom's Album

So I have been working on the embellishments for the family album for my mom.  I have quite a few added to the base pages I posted not long ago.  Tim Holtz was definitely the way to go.  Thanks to everyone from the Frugal Scrapper Yahoo Group for the suggestions.  I used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some Stampers Best Stamps as well as some Tim Holtz stamps.  The Sizzix dies awesome.  I love them.  I am very happy with the way this is coming together.  I made rosettes with my Martha Stewart score board and topped them with buttons for the sister pages and Tim Holtz gears for the brother pages.  I still need to add the names and come up with some pictures.  Lots left to do to finish this.  I will post the full album when I finish it.  Until then enjoy pictures of the embellishments.







































3 comments:

Sheri said...

Rhonda!!! These are all sooooo beautiful!!!

Susan Dube said...

Stunning elements, Rhonda! You've given me so many ideas here. Thanks and their just gorgeous!

Danielle said...

Fabulous job, Rhonda. I love all your embellishments.